Monday, October 31, 2011

Why Does Google Hate America

A quick word on hi-res photos: apparently Blogger no longer sends my posted photos to the Picasa album linked at right.  As part of Google's One World Initiative, now all the photos go to my Google+ profile.  So you can use the link at right to view photos up to July of 2011.  For photos since then, you need to go to the album in my Google+ account.  As soon as I can figure out how to link that at right, I will.  Until then I guess you have to have Google+ and need to put me in one of your Circles of Power.  I set the album for widest possible sharing, but I don't think anyone can see it without going through Google+.

UPDATE: I changed to a more modern Blogger interface, and now apparently clicking on a photo right in the blog will take you to the Google+ album.  Which is even better than the old system.  So apparently Google was just pretending to hate America, while really secretly fighting for America all along.  Sort of like Snape, but not so obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment